Monday, March 05, 2018

Handpainted Linen


We have a new yarn from Trendsetter - Recycled Linen Handpaint. The colours make me think of spring.

84% Recycled Linen
16% Linen

135m/150 yarns on a 50 gram hank
24 stitches = 4" on 3.25mm needles.

I am flying down to Myrtle Beach to see my dad on Wednesday so I might take a few skeins with me. Right now I'm thinking an easy, lacy scarf. Nurmilintu might be the answer. It is a free pattern on Ravelry...

The yarn is handpainted by Lorna Miser who was the original owner of Lorna's Laces.

We received an order of Addi FlexiFlips with a small quantity of each size.

2mm
2.25mm
2.75mm
3.25mm
3.5mm
3.75mm
4mm
5mm

I have a lot more on order and as they are available my supplier will be shipping to me.

New colours of tosh dk arrived on Friday so I played with combinations for the Comfort Fade Cardi (pattern purchased on Ravelry).


Beneath the Waves
Moonstone
Heuchera
Fate

I'm torn. I love the purple but the denim is calling me as well.
Aura
Mockingjay
Rainwater
Antique Moonstone

Now I need to play with the Linen. Lynn rolled a ball for me before we closed the store.

No comments: