Friday, March 02, 2018

Almost Finished

Diana stopped by this afternoon with her almost project. She is making Brickless (pattern purchased on Ravelry) with one ball of Girandola.


It will be blocked tomorrow and we'll have it in the store next week.

Diana used 3.75mm needles. She started on 4mm but found that it was too flimsy.

I'm very happy with how the yarn knit up and how it feels around your neck.
The new colours of tosh merino light are amazing. Two large boxes arrived today.

The baskets arrived today as well. I had different pictures for the blog and then someone bought that basket so I picked a different one.

The colour of this basket is a pale pink with a touch of grey.

I wanted to show how big it is - I threw in 2 skeins of tosh dk.
12 skeins and there is still room for more.


This is the small Apple Green. It has 5 skeins of yarn with lots of room left for more.

I ordered needle sets today that will be arriving in May. Perfect for sock knitters! This will be our first time carrying Chiaogoo Needles. I have heard great things about them and I know this is a must have.
TWIST "SHORTIES" Interchangeable system contains both 2" (5cm) and 3" (8cm) tips allowing knitters to make short circulars 9" (23cm) through 14" (36cm) long, including differential circulars! 

A must have kit for sock knitters! In fact, we would be surprised if your customers haven't already been asking about TWIST "SHORTIES".

12 different sets of stainless steel lace tips in sizes  2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3, and 3.25mm (US 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3) are included with the set. The tips are solid and have a tightening hole near the threads. This set comes in a compact, red nylon, zippered case and includes a tip sleeve that securely holds all 12 sets of tips. Also included are end stoppers, stitch markers, an adorable mini needle gauge and three different length cables, 5" (13cm), 6" (15cm) and 8" (20cm). 
I finished Starting Point after dinner. Pictures tomorrow. Then my blocking whiz will finish it for me (I hope she says yes when I ask her). That's four finished projects so far this year. You know what that means - I get to start something new. An order arrived today from Prism and a kit came home with me.

No comments: