Friday, January 19, 2018

Find Your Fade

Alex just dropped off my Find Your Fade. It's blocked and all the ends are sewn in. Blocking makes all the difference. It is huge and beautiful.



I wanted to hang it on the fence for pictures but I wore the wrong boots today. I need to climb through a snow bank and I wore my good boots - not the snow boots.

My glasses are the perfect match.

This could be my next Find Your Fade. The yarn is Silk Traveler and is 70% superwash merino and 30% silk.

I'm home now after a fun evening out with my roommate from university. It's time to put my feet up and knit a few more rows on Kimba. Now that I've finished two shawls this month I'm feeling the need to finish a few more. I'm going to pull out Starting Point tomorrow night and get it finished.

No comments: