Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Butterfly

Diana dropped by last night with a shawl that she knit for the store. Oh my goodness. It is beautiful.
Pattern: Butterfly / Papillon (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 skeins Uneek Fingering (colour 3010) and 1 skein Hedgehog Sock (graphite)

The colours in the Uneek Fingering are amazing.
Each skein is a work of art - a truly unique self-striping hand dyed merino collection of vibrant colors.
There are so many colour combinations for the shawl. We can do bright or muted or somewhere in between.













I spent time at home this morning working on accounting. It's time to finish our year end. This has been bothering me for the past week. Really bothering me. I was able to finish a huge chunk of it today so I'm feeling much better.

So good that I added a night onto my stay in Vegas. I was coming home on Monday but this morning I changed it to Tuesday.
Beth and dad had a good rood trip yesterday. Beth sent me this picture. Dad was still in his meeting so Beth and Lucy were hanging out in the truck.

Now it's time to get back to my knitting. Barrett-Jackson is on - the auto auction from Scottsdale, Arizona. Some of the cars are amazing! The Amazing Race is taped as well. I have less than 20 rows to go on Match & Move. That will be two projects finished this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn! I can see some terrific socks coming from that first skein.