Friday, November 17, 2017

Aurora Borealis

Mr. UPS dropped by this morning with our box from Primrose Yarn Co. I was shocked to see it already.
This is what I saw when I opened the box. There were 240 skeins. The website has been updated so you can see all the colours.

Svetlana Gordon used Malabrigo Mechita to make Aurora Borealis (pattern purchased on Ravelry).
I read through some of the comments on Ravelry and one knitter remarked that the construction of the scarf is unique and it's not hard to knit.

You start out by making all the semi circles and then they are joined.

A box of books and patterns is on the way to my parents in Myrtle Beach and will be in the store at the beginning of December. Due to the weight of books it is almost impossible to have them shipped directly to us.

We will have copies of Westknits Bestknits.
E-book download code included with each copy. 
This new book is a collection of 13 popular Westknits designs by Stephen West filled with inspiring photos. 
Exploration Station 
Dotted Rays 
The Doodler 
Vertices Unite 
Striped Bolting 
Starburst 
Color Craving  
Askews Me Shawl 
Knit 'n Slide 
Garter Breeze 
Boardwalk 
Holey Chevrons 
Briochevron Wrap
Beth likes to do puzzles on her computer and she left this one last night for me to see. What pretty sheep.
Speaking of Beth, her cowl is growing but not fast enough for my liking. She needs to step away from the puzzles on her computer.

1 comment:

Sparkys Mummy said...

I like Beth's cowl. Awesome knitting!