Saturday, October 14, 2017

Great Day

We had a great day at the Woodstock Fleece Festival. The gang was together to work in the booth. Thanks Sarah, Lynn and Wannietta for all your help. Thanks to Cathy for holding down the fort in the store. And my dad and Beth for setting up and tearing down.

Thanks to the Stark Family and all the volunteers who put on an amazing show.













Heather visited the store in April to pick colours for Joji's Starting Point. It is finished and oh my goodness. It is amazing. We picked some bright colours which is totally Heather's personality.

It's been a long day and I'm heading to bed. I would like to knit for a while - being around yarn all day can motivate me to pick up the needles but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Great display of interesting stuff. Please tell me what Hedgehog colours were used in the Assana Wrap (picture #8).
Thanks, Julie.
Candice

Julie said...

Hi Candice
That is Cathy's Assana Wrap. She used Wish and Graphite. The last colour is a speckle but I'm not sure which one she used. I think it might be Boombox. We are out of Wish and Boombox but another shipment should be coming in about 2 weeks and we will have more.

Diane said...

Your booths look so great! I hope one day to make it to one of these festivals!