Saturday, September 09, 2017

Yarn Fumes

We had a great day at the Knitters' Fair.
Thanks to
Wannietta and Sarah for all your help in the booth
Beth for setting up, taking down and working the day in the booth
Dad for setting up and taking down
Sarah's husband John for taking down
Cathy for working in the store
The Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters' Guild for putting on an amazing show
All the people who came out to the show

We had a great day. The weather was beautiful. Everyone was happy to be surrounded by yarn.
Wannietta finished So Faded in a Merino Mia Gradient kit from Prism Yarns. Sarah was dying to see how it looked. I need to make sure that it is in the box when I unpack on Monday. It fit her perfectly.









I want to knit. Being surrounded by yarn all day has my fingers itching. The rest of my body is asking for sleep. I think that sleep is going to win the battle. I'll knit tomorrow.

No comments: