Sunday, September 10, 2017

Open again on Mondays

I totally forgot that it's September. The store is open on Mondays again. I was going to be there tomorrow unpacking but I need to remember to unlock the door :)


In all the excitement with the Knitters' Fair, I totally forgot to mention that the Arranmore Light is in the store. This sweater is called North Row and you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. It is beautiful!
North Row is a garment that flows from the deep cowl neck, all the way to the hem. This sweater is designed with a fair amount of positive ease to add to the garment’s casual elegance. North Row is a versatile, feminine piece that deserves a favourite skirt as much as a good pair of jeans. A key piece for your wardrobe that is worked in the round for the cowl while adding the structure of seaming for the sweater body. North Row can be worked up in a bright colourway to make a statement piece or a softer neutral to layer over anything in your closet. Choose the shade to make the most of your new favourite sweater. This relaxed sweater is designed to be worn with 20-25 cm (8-10 in) positive ease at the full bust.
I've been working away on my Bambara Wrap. There aren't many rows left. Hopefully I'll have it finished by the end of the week. Beth will be flipping between football and baseball, CNN and Big Brother while I knit. Just for a bit. My bed is calling my name.

No comments: