Sunday, August 06, 2017

Lazy Sunday

I received a very exciting message on Instagram earlier this afternoon. It was Steffi at Uschitita. Our yarn is dyed. She'll be shipping early in the week.

Steffi said that she hopes the yarn sells well. If these two colours are any indication, it won't sell at all - it's all coming home with me :)

Today was all about Starting Point.
I'm about to start the twisted rib. That has to be the part of the shawl that I hate. Not the look of it but knit into the back of the stitch and then purl into the back of the stitch is so slow.

It's time to stop whining and get to it. It isn't going to knit itself. We're going to watch Big Brother and then it's bed time for me. Dad and I are heading to Milton early in the morning. Then I'll get to play in pretty madelinetosh yarn all afternoon.

No comments: