Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Handdyed in Ireland

I've been here since 8am to unpack tosh. Unpack and rearrange. I need more space :) The store is going to be in an uproar for a week or so while I move yarns around.

Ms. Canada Post visited this morning with two huge boxes. LITLG is here.
This is Shack. The colour is awesome.
I took some pictures of the singles. The colours take differently when there is no nylon in the yarn. This is Crush.
Ripple
Afterglow
Cantaloupe

I showed Isabelle's Bambara Wrap a few weeks ago.
Pattern: Bambara Wrap (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 4 skeins of Adelaide from Primrose Yarn Co
-Aphrodite
-Flashdance
-Hermione
-Nasty Unicorn


I put some colours together in LITLG singles. Cantaloupe, Afterglow, Ripple and Crush (the pop colour C1)

I wanted to show a non purple, non pink colour so you know that I can look at other colours :) This is Foliage.

When I thought it couldn't get any better (or worse) Ms. FedEx brought in two boxes from SweetGeorgia yarns. More on these tomorrow. Or the next day. I think I have enough for blog posts until the end of the month.

Mom and dad have a new bed. Dad and I were trying to put the sheets on last night. Someone snuggled in and we were done. It's hard to yell at her because she is so cute - which she knows and uses to her advantage.

Don't forget that the store will be closed on Tuesday August 22. We will be back on Wednesday August 23.

No comments: