Sunday, July 16, 2017

Casting Off

Rosemary Hill (better known as Romi) designs beautiful shawls. I have many of her patterns favourited on Ravelry. Diana finished Harmonize Special Edition (pattern purchased on Ravelry). It is beautiful and so soft.

The shawl is knit with a full skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock and a String Quintet kit. Romi designed the String Quintet colours. We have kits in stock and I will get them on the website this week.


Diana's new project is Good Vibes (pattern purchased on Ravelry) in Primrose Yarn Co's Adelaide. Kelsey from Primrose knit the shawl in these colours and I fell in love. I'm not a yellow person but the combination is great and sometimes you need to try something new. We are using Lemongrass and Sour Patch Kids.


I made it to the cast off on Free Your Fade. It was cast off now or work four more rows then cast off. I was worried that there wouldn't be enough yarn and I didn't want to be sweating it as I was doing the picot bind off on over 250 stitches.
The cast off is slow but it looks great and has some stretch. It's well worth the effort.

No comments: