Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Pattern Sale

Andrea Mowry (Dreareneeknits) posted this on Instagram.


Who is Andrea Mowry? You've seen quite a few of her patterns knit up on the blog.
I am a work-at-home mama and knitwear designer who has a hard time ever putting down the needles. I love all this amazing craft has to offer- from needles, fibers and patterns to the amazing community that holds it so dear. I am always looking to meet others who share a love for knitting and crafting so please feel free to drop by and join my group DreaReneeKnits or message me! 
I would love to see your finished projects here and on Instagram! You can share them in my Dreareneeknits Ravelry Group! 
And hashtag them #dreareneeknits !!

Pattern: So Faded
Yarn: kit from Prism Yarns - we received more kits of this colour yesterday.
Pattern: Find Your Fade
Yarn: Rockshelter Sock above and Hedgehog Sock below.

Pattern: Free Your Fade
Yarn: Adelaide from Primrose Yarn Co.

Andrea's patterns are well written and easy to follow.

See all her patterns...

A shipment arrived yesterday afternoon from Prism Yarns. There were 6 Merino Mia Gradient kits in the box. This is a new colourway - Teal. There are three more new colourways that I'll try and get pictures of tomorrow. This kit will also work for So Faded. The total yardage is 1390m (1520 yards). There is enough in the kit to make the cropped version with elbow length sleeves in all sizes. You can make the full length sweater with full length sleeves up to a finished bust size of 42".

Big Brother has taped and it's time to knit. I've been working on Starting Point. Now that I'm back at it, it is growing quickly. I'm working through clue 4 on the first half. I'll get pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Thanks for the tip Julie. Just got So faded sweater pattern! And with our stronger dollar, a good deal.