Wednesday, June 07, 2017

You just can't stop

A little peek into something that I will see in person on the weekend. The sets have been ordered and will be in the store by the end of August. Who makes them? Check back to see.
This set contains 12 colours of sock yarn, each approximately 50-52 yards for a total of at least 600 yards.
Someone is addicted - and it's not me.
Lynda has finished all nine colours and will be starting on the sleeves tonight. When you are fading, you just can't stop. One more row. One more row. Yay! I get to join the next colour. Just a few more rows to see how it looks. Before you know it, it is way past your bedtime.
I was working on a colour combination for a shawl today and ended up with these seven colours for a Find Your Fade. No, I didn't keep it for myself. I put them together in a kit.

The big girl came for a sleep over last night. We need to get a much bigger bed. And we need to get her a watch. She woke us up at 5:30. A little early. 7 would have been early enough.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Looks like Lucy would like a human bed