Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Mini Skeins

Mr. Canada Post just brought in a big box from Frabjous Fibers.
The new So Fond of Rainbows packs are here as. Rainbows in the Gorge (pattern purchased on Ravelry) was knit up in the Frabjous booth at TNNA. If you are on Ravelry, you can see more pictures of this cardigan. I love this colourway. I'm trying to decide if I need to have the cardigan knit again.

There are four new colours in mini skein kits.



Cathy's Hitchhiker knit with one mini skein pack.

Last night I took home the new skeins of Mrs. Crosby Train Case to get pictures.
Meet Simone
Ella
Charles
Frank

I'm thinking about combining Ella, Charles and Frank for a shawl.
I knit Ambah's Annisa Wrap and it would look great in these 3 colours.
So would her Assana Wrap.
If you only want to use two colours then Kallara is a great choice.

I'm hoping to get a few rows knit tonight on Free Your Fade. I think I've knit 6 rows in the last 5 days. It's time to pick up the pace.

No comments: