Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Fathers Day!

We just got back from dinner with my dad.

I made it to the second colour of Free Your Fade on Friday evening. I was planning on showing pictures last night and then I made a mistake. I worked half way through a row, got up to make a tea and then came back to my knitting. When I picked it up I continued in plain garter stitch instead of working the row with yo's that I was on. I noticed when I was finished the next row. After taking back two rows I was a little mad upset disgusted really ticked off. There was no way I could sit down and write.
I knit for a while today and it's growing. I love how the colours are working. I'm using Adelaide from Primrose Yarn Co. The colours that I'm using are sold out but we have more yarn coming in July.

Speaking of July, don't forget that the store will be closed from Wednesday July 5 - Monday July 10.

No comments: