Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Assana

Cathy brought in her latest shawl for me to take to the Frolic. It is beautiful - I love the speckles.

Pattern: Assana (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Hedgehog sock
Fun to knit and a timeless addition to your wardrobe, Assana provides a beautiful base for your favourite colour trio. Play two colours against each other in the stripes section: a gradient, speckled yarn, semi-solid hand dyes - anything goes here; then complement with a bold or subtle choice of colour for the zig-zag lace section. 
Worked side ways, on the bias, Assana includes both written and charted instructions for the lace section.

While I was packing for the Frolic, I found a basket with more Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Glitter Sock.
Our remaining stock of Glitter Sock is 25% off.

Mr. Fed Ex brought us a big box from England with more Evolution kits for the Frolic. We also received the newest Erika Knight patterns for Studio Linen. The yarn and patterns are coming to the Frolic. If we sell them all then more copies will be here in a few weeks. If you need to start right away, you can purchase the patterns on Ravelry.
Bluebird
Tuareg.

Now it's time to get back to work. I forgot that I need more brochures printed for the show. I also have signs to print for the booth.

No comments: