Monday, January 16, 2017

Find Your Fade

It's done and all the ends are sewn in. I'm not blocking it before I go for fear that it won't be dry in time.

Pattern: Find Your Fade (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 7 skeins of Hedgehog Sock

This Bonnie Bishoff shawl pin is perfect.

I really, really loved making this shawl. There will be more in my future. You are joining a new colour before you get bored with the last one. 



Now I need to figure out what I'm taking to knit on the plane. I want to start something new but the Ambah O'Brien Mystery KAL starts in a few weeks. Okay, who am I kidding? I'll start two projects :)

4 comments:

Julie Ann said...

This is fabulous Julie. Love the colours!!!

Carolyn said...

One of the delights of a vacation/plane ride is planning what you're going to bring to knit!

Janice Sumpton said...

Love your colour ways. Which ones did you use?

Julie said...

Hi Janice
Thanks. Here are the colours

Pollen
villain
monarch
genie
monet
potluck
sorry not sorry