Monday, November 07, 2016

They're here

Four large boxes from madelinetosh. I didn't get them until 7pm so only one box was opened. I can't wait to get back to work in the morning so that I can see all the new colours.

The navy at the bottom of the picture is called Dubrovnik. It looks amazing in tosh sock. I can't wait to see it in merino light.

Do you need a quick baby project?

Hayfield Baby Blossom Chunky is a pretty self-patterning yarn for babies and girls, dainty little flowers appear in stripes as you knit. Hayfield Baby Blossom Chunky comes in a range of pretty baby shades, including baby blue, pink and a lovely lilac and yellow mix. This is a yarn that is just as fun to wear as it is to knit with. Hayfield Baby Blossom Chunky is machine washable and will to knit to all of our chunky patterns.
 The patterns go from newborn to 7 year old and take 1-4 balls.

The website has been updated for the tosh shipment. Now it's a cup of tea and Building Blocks. I'm onto the next colour and I can't wait to see the section finished.

No comments: