Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Guard Dog

Last night at about midnight it hit me that I am supposed to be going to Oakville tonight to speak at the Oakville Knitters and Crocheters Association. I emailed Lynn and Beth so that they could remind me this morning. I'm blogging now because I'll want to watch the end of the baseball game when I get home.
Classic Elite has a new pattern for their Camelot yarn.
The body of this easy-to-knit vest is worked sideways to show off the yarn’s stripes and then the yoke is picked up from the body and worked in Garter stitch.
Brights and darker shades combine beautifully in this pure wool self stripping aran weight yarn.
Purchase the pattern on Ravelry...


I made the mistake of telling my mom that Lucy isn't too bright. She shot back 'She's perfect'.

We turned the lights out at 7:45 last night. No more candy. We went through 400 chocolate bars. I even gave up my little pile of 5 chocolates. Our neighbours ran out at about 7:15. Wow. We're going to have to buy a lot more next year.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Julie why would you say such a terrible thing
Karen