Thursday, September 29, 2016

Having fun in Vegas

It's not a trip to Vegas without visiting the Conservatory at The Bellagio.
I'm in the room writing while my phone charges. I had the post finished and then something went wrong and it was gone. Take two.
 
 
 
After the Conservatory I took the tram to Aria.
This window display is amazing. It looks good enough to eat - all chocolate and sugar.
Tonight is going to be an early evening. The Ryder Cup starts tomorrow. 8:30am at home which is 5:30 here. I'm not sure I'll be up that early but I could be out of bed before the sun rises. There is a stack of paperwork sitting in front of me. I'll type and watch. And knit. My shawl is growing.
I made it to the next colour. Now it's time to head downstairs for dinner. And watch football, baseball and hockey.

No comments: