Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Shawl is Growing

My Eccentric Chevron Wrap. I love how the colours are playing out. I think I'm about a quarter of the way through. Yikes. I don't think I'm going to make it. Hopefully dinner is waiting for me when I get home so I have more time to knit.

I stopped to see Ms. Lucy on my way to work this morning. Beth brought mom a tea while I was there - yes, she's a suck up. Beth and Lucy wanted to show off. My parent's townhouse has a nice long hallway to throw things down. Lucy runs as fast as she can and runs back just as fast.

I'm home and dinner was already on the barbecue when I got here. Perfect. I can finish my post and then get to the knitting. It's going to be another long night watching the Olympics - hopefully we'll see more swimming medals.

The front porch is starting to take shape. Once the weather cools a bit they can pour the concrete.

Biking in the Velodrome is on. Gotta run.

No comments: