Thursday, August 25, 2016

Georgian Bay Sunset

Cathy has been busy at the cottage. I'm not sure if she's having more fun knitting or taking pictures of her finished projects.

Pattern: Miso (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 1 skein of Mrs. Crosby Train Case

This one was hard to get a good picture of as it's hard to see the pattern with the yarn I chose and it's still really windy. Anyways, the model had fun! She even had to wear it as she went out for a paddle on her paddle board.

I'm renaming this one Georgian Bay Sunset Scarf as the colours in the yarn remind me of the colours in the beautiful sunsets we see up here.


The pattern is well written and a very simple knit. I decided to do the smaller one so that I had a little bit less fabric to wrap around my neck.
The larger one would be great, too, I think.

The colour of the Mrs. Crosby Train Case I decided on was a big departure from the blues and greens I usually choose to knit with. Remember how I agonized over the colour in the store? In the end, I'm glad I used this mix of corals and pinks.





No comments: