Friday, July 01, 2016

Happy Canada Day

I hope you and your family are enjoying Canada Day.
It's raining here in Ancaster which makes me very happy. Our new sod is loving it. Beth isn't - she is supposed to be golfing in a few hours.

Go subtle or go bold with this fun shawl. Opt for gentle stripes for a neutral shawl, perfect for any occasion, then knit another in your favourite brights, neons, gradient or speckled hues teamed with a strong solid for a show-stopping accessory.
Kallara features a slightly asymmetrical, shallow triangular shape with long tapered ends. Sitting comfortably on the shoulders without too much bulk, it’s adaptable enough to be worn as a wrap, shawl, or scarf.
Ambah has a new pattern - Kallara (purchased on Ravelry)



It's a restful day for me. My Annisa Wrap is growing and I want it to grow further. If I can knit fast enough it should be finished by the end of the weekend.

No comments: