Thursday, June 16, 2016

Yarn Bowls are back

We brought a box of yarn bowls home from the show. These bowls are made in Kentucky and shipping to Canada is prohibitive. Normally I have them shipped to Myrtle Beach for mom and dad to bring them home. We had enough room in the car to bring a bunch with us.

From now on my orders need to be smaller. Lucy is going to take up a bit more room in my parents car than Tui did.
This is just a sample of the great colours.



Lynda just finished another great shawl for us.

Pattern: Elder Tree Shawl (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 5 balls of Rowan Revive
Needles: 4mm

I love Revive. A blend of cotton, silk and viscose with a tweed. The yarn is perfect for all seasons.


I'm working away on my shawl. There isn't enough of the stripes to warrant another picture. And there is another problem. I'm not sold on the colours. I need to get a bit further. The US Open starts on TV at 8am so I'll get some knitting done before heading to work.

No comments: