Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Last Colour

I just finished the first section of the last colour. I took a lot of pictures but the sun wasn't cooperating. I'm not sure if you can see the differences in the purples here but they are different. It was either too much sun or too much shade in my pictures.
My goal is to finish by Saturday. That will make it three weeks to knit the shawl.

What's next? I'm going to try and finish this shawl for TNNA. Yes, I am dreaming. I don't think there is a chance but I'm going to give it a go.
Pattern: Greyhound Shawl (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Mrs. Crosby Hat Box

We have a new Opal sock yarn. 
Exuberant sock stripings in colors based on paintings by renowned Austrian artist and sculptor Friedenreich Hundertwasser (1928-2000). Hundertwasser rejected the straight line and embraced bold color, organic forms and humans in harmony with nature.
2102
2104
 2106
2107

Just before I hit Publish, I threw the shawl on the dining table. This shows the purple better.
Now I need to go - the TV needs my attention. We are watching the Scripps National Spelling Bee. 

No comments: