Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Love

Last night I went to see Love. I've seen the show twice before but it was revamped in February so I checked it out. I highly recommend the show especially if you are a Beatles fan. The music, costumes and dancing were awesome. And there are trampolines. If you've seen a Cirque du Soliel show you know that the trampolines are the best part.
I went shopping at the Forum Shoppes this afternoon. We don't have a lot of malls at home that look like this.
And another picture to prove that I made it outside today.
It is a great time to be in Vegas. It's hot out but not killer hot like July.
These are the next colours for the first half of my shawl. I didn't get much knitting done today but I'm in the room now and going to do a few rows. The hockey game is on and it's quiet time. 

No comments: