Monday, May 16, 2016

Extreme Cuteness

Do you need a quick baby gift? Why not make an awesome pair of socks? Kate Atherley's pattern is free on Ravelry. The socks are knit in fingering weight - you probably have some hanging around in your stash.
Top down, plain and simple socks, but sized for quick knitting and extreme cuteness. An excellent emergency baby gift, or just a nice way to use up some leftovers.

Suitable for knitters with experience working in the round, but the pattern is written to be easy enough for a first pair of socks. Written for DPNs, Magic Loop or 2 Circulars – use which you prefer.

I tried to get a brighter picture but it's been one of those days.
The shutters look great. The round top window caused the delay in my decision. I didn't think that shutters would work but they do.
The fence is growing. Hopefully it will be finished tomorrow.

Now it's time to sit and relax. Like I said, it's been one of those days.
-the shutter installers
-there are two spots that the drywall company had to come in and fix
-the cleaning lady was here
-the fence guys
-I spent time on the phone with Bell because the TV wasn't working

I thought that I would get knitting done today but there were too many people in my house asking questions and needing direction.

No comments: