Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Hair Day

I'm up early this morning so why not start on today's blog post. I'm going to spend a bit of time working on my accounting and then I get to visit Trish at the hair salon. It's always a happy day when you get your hair done.

Revive is another yarn that Rowan has discontinued. I love this yarn - a tweed for summer. It's also a great yarn for people who are sensitive to wool. 

Pattern: Framed (free on Ravelry)
Yarn: 3 balls of Rowan Revive 
Needles: 4mm
Panels of trellis lace are framed by strips of garter stitch, and the whole scarf is framed in I-cord, making clean, tailored edges.

Framed can be made with any weight yarn and in any size – it is very versatile and it’s all up to you!!

Framed is fully charted, using four charts that work logically through the pattern. There are also written instructions for each section.
What a great summer shawl.

Purelife revive is our wonderful tweed effect, fully recycled summer yarn. It has a beautiful rusticity.
Recycled Cotton: 36%
Recycled Silk: 36%
Recycled Viscose: 28%

125m/137 yards on a 50 gram ball

Beth is on her way home with dinner and then it's time to relax and knit. I did a few rows at the salon but not enough to satisfy my fingers.


No comments: