Thursday, March 10, 2016

Stitch Markers

My plane was supposed to leave Niagara Falls at 6pm but it was closer to 7:15. By the time we landed in Myrtle, I took a cab to the house, got the truck and ran to the grocery store and picked up dinner it was way too late to sit down and write.

There was some knitting done in the airport and on the plane. The flight attendants always comment that they want what I'm knitting as I get off the plane.
I tried getting better pictures but the sun is shining and there is an awful shadow.

Flowers are blooming.

I forgot markers. UGH! I will be bringing down some funky ones to leave here on my next trip.

I've been tracking the Cocoknits shipment online and it isn't moving quick enough for my liking. Hurry.
NEWLY IMPROVED, NOW WITH DOUBLE COAT OF PAINT.  These colorful opening stitch markers help you mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns. Easily add or move the markers by putting them on your needle, crochet hook, or directly on stitches. These steel markers attach to your Knitter's Keep or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them. Stitch markers accommodate up to US 11 needle. Included are 10 each of 6 muted colors.

 The packaging is so cute.

Losing your stitch markers? These assorted nickel markers attach to your Knitter's Keep or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them. Use them to mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns. Included are 20 each of three sizes.
  • 20 large round stitch markers (accommodate US 15 / 10 mm needles or smaller)
  • 20 small round stitch markers (accommodate US 9 / 5.5 mm needles or smaller)
  • 20 opening stitch markers (accommodate US 11 / 8 mm needles or smaller)
These ring stitch markers are brightly colored and easily seen when marking rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns. Made of nylon coated steel, these markers attach to your Knitter's Keep or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them. Stitch markers accommodate up to US 13 needle. Included are 10 each of 6 colors.
It's a beautiful day and I should be outside but I'm waiting for the air conditioner repair man. He said half an hour. The only question - is that half an hour my time or Myrtle Beach time which could mean two hours.

No comments: