Friday, February 19, 2016

Spring Scarf

I finished my scarf and Lynn sewed the ends in for me so that I could get a picture.
Pattern: Naushon (available in the Classic Elite book Along the Shore which we have in the store or on Ravelry)
Yarn: Classic Elite Santorini - 3 ball. I used 2154 Dream, a new colour for spring.

It ended up as a scarf because it was too long to be a cowl. I think that 2 repeats less would have worked. I put it on the mannequin to show how a cowl would look and I like it. Maybe I'll have to do another one :)

This is one of the scarves that I knit last spring. I used 2188 Chameleon. The pattern is easy to memorize and the yarn is addictive. Colours. Textures. It's hard to put the scarf down because you want to see how the next colour comes out.

And another one from last spring in colour 2189.
I told you it was addictive.

No comments: