Friday, January 08, 2016

String Quintet

Beth and I are about to board the plane for Las Vegas. I have a feeling there won't be much time to write when we land so I'm doing today's post early.

Sunday morning I'm flying to San Diego for TNNA. This is a trade show where shop owners go to see the new yarn, kits, needles and accessories for the next season. Here is a sneak peek of something new.

There will be new kits coming from Lorna's Laces.

5 mini skeins of Shepherd Sock (80% wool, 20% nylon) for a total of 489m (535yards)

The shawl is called Isn't it Romantic. I don't know if the pattern comes with the yarn or how it is being sold. I'll know more on Sunday.

Harp colourway
Clarinet colourway

12 colourways are being introduced - all of them are on order.

I'm guessing right now but I think the price for the kit will be around $50.

No comments: