Saturday, November 07, 2015

Hello Myrtle Beach

I just got home from a nice dinner with mom and dad. They wanted me to come over for a bit but I am so tired. It's been a long day. I was up early because you never know how long it will take crossing the border. There was no line up and I was really early for my flight. I did a bit of window shopping and then lunch at Panera Bread. I was still really early so I got some knitting in at the airport.
My ride. The flight was good. A bit bumpy but I had my knitting.
Dad picked me up in the PT Cruiser - with the top down. It was really nice here. On the way to our houses you pass Chick-Fil-A. They have the best milk shakes. It is hard for my dad to drive by without stopping for one :) Of course I had one too.
When flying Spirit you are allowed to carry on one personal item like a purse or small back pack (unless you want to pay for a real carry on bag like a small suitcase with wheels). I carry an Offhand Designs bag. It was extremely full. Almost bursting at the seams. I think that Larissa could use it for an ad. Laptop. Wallet. Phone. Medications. iPad. Headphones (mine are Bose so they take up room). And then two knitting projects. My Doodler needs two balls. But I think I will get that finished tomorrow so I needed something else. Elbow River came on the trip. That was my plane knitting because I have that pattern memorized.

Now it's time to knit for a bit (there is a Law and Order marathon on with Benjamin Bratt) and then a good nights sleep.

No comments: