Monday, October 26, 2015

My Elbow River

Here is my Elbow River so far. I love the yarn. I love the pattern. I'm just not sure that the yarn is right for the pattern. However, as someone who doesn't like to quit or rip out, I'm going to keep going for a bit and see if I change my mind. I think the problem is that I haven't knit enough for the pattern to jump out at me. I guess that means signing off soon and picking up my needles.

When I was at TNNA in June, I ordered some cool mugs from Charan at Creative with Clay.
All my work is made from Stoneware. After the pieces are made, they get fired once in a bisque fire and then high fired with durable glazes that will not fade.

Food/dishwasher/microwave Safe!
Charan emailed me tonight and my order should be shipping to South Carolina next week. Mom and dad will bring them home at the beginning of December. Right now I have their vehicle very full.
There are new yarn bowls coming as well. Lots of new in time for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those yarn bowls. I can see a trip to Ancaster has to be planned soon!