Saturday, September 05, 2015

Yarn and Soul

Lynn brought in her recently finished shawl. It is super soft with great drape.

Pattern: Ishbel (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: one skein of Yarn and Soul
Needles: 4mm




All colours are currently in stock. Coming to the Knitters' Fair? We're taking Yarn and Soul with us and will have a few more samples finished by then. Cathy finished a shawl that I'm dying to see. She's blocking it this weekend and I'll post pictures when she brings it in.


My cowl is growing. I'm using the Classy with Cashmere. The colours are amazing. And the yarn is so, so, so soft. My hope is to finish this weekend and then we'll bring the yarn to the Fair. Getting a picture was hard because it is going to be a long cowl that you can double around your neck. It's much longer than the 80cm needle that I'm knitting with. The picture is more about showing the colours.
It's my night to make dinner so I better get going. Beth can be a very grumpy person when she is hungry.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, so pretty! I love that first shawl.