Sunday, September 13, 2015

What a busy day

The Knitters' Fair was great yesterday. I understand it was the largest crowd they've ever had.

There are many people to thank
-the organizing committee
-Dad for setting up
-Beth for setting up, taking down, working in the booth, getting up at 6am to make us lunch...
-Lynn, Sarah and Wannietta for working in the booth

-Sarah's husband John for helping with the take down. I stole this picture from Sarah's instagram feed.
From Sarah
John is too cute! He dressed up in the vest I knit him to take me to the Knitters' Fair.
He came dressed in his vest for take down as well. A very well trained yarn husband - always wear your hand knits out to a knitting event.

Cathy finished this shawl right before the show. I love it. Maybe she won't notice if it goes missing???


Today is for resting (and football). Tomorrow we unpack and quickly repack to send boxes up to Camp. I have a new project on the needles - pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What great fun! I have a yarn husband, too. He likes being asked about what he is wearing and who made it for him. ;) What a sweetheart!