Monday, August 10, 2015

Rowan

There is a new pattern available to purchase on Ravelry from Sarah Hatton knit in Rowan's Fine Art. You need 2 skeins of one colour and 1 skein of the accent.

Pattern: Sybilla

The fall Rowan should finally be arriving tomorrow. We had a few issues with UPS last week. No one can give me an answer as to what went wrong but thankfully the boxes have been found.

The new Big Wool Silk is in the shipment.


Adding a little bit more luxury to Rowan Big Wool, this yarn is 70% wool and 30% silk, giving a beautiful sheen to the knitted fibre. Soft to touch and luxurious to wear this is a little bit extra for all lovers of Big Wool.
There is a dedicated book for the yarn but what I'm thinking is one of Martin Storey's scarves. You can purchase these patterns on Ravelry...
The Celtic Cabled Scarf takes 5 balls.
 The Tangle Scarf takes 8 balls.
The Lace Cabled Scarf takes 4 balls.

This is so sad but I'm heading to bed at 8:30. I don't know why but I am so tired. My vest didn't get finished (almost) but I can't keep my eyes open enough to knit. I'll be having happy dreams of the 8 boxes arriving from Rowan tomorrow. Wait - that could be nightmares. Where is it going to fit??

No comments: