Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Colours

We're getting ready for our next madelinetosh shipment. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the month - just in time for the Knitter's Fair. There will be 10 new colours.
Mill Pond
Flycatcher Blue
Neon Red
Penumbra
Spicewood
Dustweaver
Cloud Dweller
Court and Spark
Prairie Fire
Coal Seam

All these colours will be available in merino light.

There is also a new yarn coming for fall. Madelinetosh silk merino. 50% silk. 50% merino. 205 yards on a skein. Double knitting weight (22 stitches =4"). I don't have pictures yet but the yarn is beautiful. It will be available in
  • Prairie Fire
  • Neon Red
  • Flycatcher Blue
  • Dustweaver
  • Court and Spark
  • Tart
  • Spectrum
  • Whiskey Barrel
  • Silver Fox
  • Charcoal
  • Cove
This weekend is the air show in Hamilton.
This is from the front porch of our house.
 I had a show while I was barbecuing dinner. Tomorrow afternoon might be spent on the deck watching.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The new colors are beautiful. There is no way for me to chose what colors I want. I just want them all.