Thursday, August 20, 2015

Happy Dance

The madelinetosh shipment arrived at our storage unit today. We are inventorying the yarn and tomorrow afternoon the new colours will be in the store.
Coal Seam

My bulky vest is growing.
I thought I would be further but there was a storm here last night and we didn't get the thunder jacket on Melo soon enough. He sat at my feet and I had to pet him for hours. Thankfully he settled down at bed time. There should be some knitting tonight during Big Brother. I really hope that Johnny Mac doesn't go home.

P.S. The vest pattern is really easy. All you need to know is knit, purl, cast on, cast off and knit in the front and back of a stitch to increase.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I've never heard of a thunder jacket, sounds necessary. Love the vest, even I could do that.