Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Lots of Knitting

Here is Follow Your Arrow at 10:30 this morning. I put it on a 60" needle so that I can spread it out and show the pattern. There were 7 rows to go on Clue #4.
My work area today. The door sill going into the house was dented before we took possession and the door company was coming today to fix it. I was there before 11am. The time of their call. Anytime between 11 and 4. Thank you very much. One chair. No TV. No Internet. No fridge.

At 3:30 pm I had finished Clue #4 and was 3 rows into Clue #5. Still no door company. They finally showed up at 4:05. And the new door sill was also dented. I sat there all day for nothing. The quiet was nice. The knitting was good. I made it through a few episodes of Elementary. This is not how I wanted to spend my day. I should have been working.

The fireplace is almost finished. The trim kit is on and looks great. Now they need to put in the stones and then we can have fire.

The house is starting to come together and we are hoping to move at the end of May. Thank goodness our townhouse took so long to sell. At least we can stay here while the new house is finished. I would be really upset if we were living there through all the work.

No comments: