Saturday, May 30, 2015

Busy Day of Shopping

I did a bit of damage on my credit card today.
New shawl pins from Bonnie Bishoff.





From Blue Sky Alpacas
The Royal Petite Babies Series are treasures to create and collect. There are 6 beautifully packaged kits that contain all of the yarn and notions necessary to knit your royal court. 
The animals can be knit in the round or seamed. The kit contains the yarn for the animal, the yarn for the pillow and crown, embroidery floss, eyes and beans to help the animals sit up.
I was walking the aisles and these gradient kits caught my eye. I have ordered the kits as well as a sock yarn.





Everything that I have shown so far has to be shipped to us and should be in the store in 6-8 weeks.

These shawl pins are in my hotel room - with a dozen more. They will be in the store on Wednesday.


After the show I had a short lay down. It was a tiring day :) Now it's dinner time with my friends Phil and Thomas from England.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Great looking stuff, Julie.