Saturday, March 14, 2015

Martin Storey

Looking for men's patterns? Martin Storey just released 6 great designs.

A collection of six timeless men's patterns designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Martin Storey. Designs include a classic cable sweater, a striped shawl collar cardigan and a fairisle sweater with an eye catching geometric design.
The patterns (individual or the whole collection) are available for sale on Rowan's website now and should be available on Ravelry soon.






Rowan also did a YouTube video of the garments


Ley Lines (the first) is out of the bag and I'm working away on it. Remember my public service announcement from last night? I found another mistake in the ribbing. For some reason I mixed up knits and purls in a section of about 20 stitches. Thank goodness I know how to drop down stitches to fix them - otherwise I would be ripping back about 10 rows.

It's much later. Dinner out and then knitting while watching more episodes of House of Cards. I have 12 more rows and then the casting off of Ley Lines is going to start. I can't wait. Something tells me that I could be a late night, or early morning depending on how you look at it.

No comments: