Thursday, February 12, 2015

Noema

I'm excited about new patterns for Louisa Harding's Noema. These are available as leaflets.

A great description for Louisa's designs is timeless, accessible, and unabashedly romantic










75% cotton
20% acrylic
5% nylon

120m on a 50gram ball
20 stitches = 4" on 4mm needles

The bottom row are new colours for this season. We have a great selection from both rows in stock.
Noema was introduced last spring with a great pattern book.
See all the patterns...

We have the cowl from the front cover as a store sample. The yarn is soft and the cowl is light to wear.

Cathy stopped by with her newly finished Technicolor Cowl.
Lynn put it on for me to get pictures. The colours aren't quite as bright as the picture but they are just as pretty.

I really like these colours. I keep packing them up and taking them home but I don't want to copy Cathy so I keep bringing them back. I'm thinking that if I change one colour then I'm okay. It won't be a copy anymore :)

I'm texting with Cathy as I'm writing. Here is what she said
I love that yarn and pattern. I'm tempted to do another one. Help! 
Another text came through and she's stopping by tomorrow to get more yarn. :)

The fireplace is on. Grey's is on the TV and I'm going to knit and cry with April and Jackson.

No comments: