Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Azalea

Azalea is a beautiful, delicate printed DK weight 100% cotton, feminine, pretty and romantic, ideal for open lacy textures and stitches, totally, utterly, simply delicate.
240m in a 100gram ball
22 stitches = 4" on 4mm needles

$19.95 a ball - but remember that a ball goes a long way. A long sleeved sweater or cardigan is taking 4 or 5 balls.
Louisa Harding has a new yarn, Azalea, for spring. There is a pattern book with 14 amazing designs in the yarn.

















I'm writing early today. It's a big TV night and I need to be ready. Survivor and The Amazing Race. I don't think it can get any better. I'm almost to the next section on Ley Lines. Should happen tonight. I wish I could knit faster. I really need it done :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how much does the pattern book cost? they are all so lovely.

Julie said...

Donna
The book is $18.00. The patterns are great!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.