Sunday, January 04, 2015

The Resolution - January

It's only the 4th of the month and I have completed my required 'finish a project that was already started' for the month of January.

My CustomFit cardigan in Classic Elite Bella Lino. I double stranded the yarn to make it go faster. It was fast and then it sat for a year needing to be finished. Now I can wear it at TNNA next week. I'll have Beth take a picture of me wearing it at the show.
Bella Lino is a lightweight yarn that creates an airy fabric with long, harmonious stripes. The palette of summery shades each have a linen-hued base. 
58% linen
26% viscose
16% cotton

I really liked knitting with the yarn. It is lightweight, even knit double strand.

Want an easy summer scarf?
Diagonal Summer Scarf (the pattern is free from Classic Elite)
4 different colours and 3.25mm needles

Cathy made this scarf and the sample is in the store right now.

There will be new colours coming for spring as well as new patterns from Classic Elite.

It's been a busy day trying to get everything ready for Wednesday morning. There are a few things left  to do (what shoes am I taking?, what am I taking to knit?...) but I think I'm pretty much ready to go. Now it's bed time. I'm seeing Trish early to wash the grey out of my hair and then errands before going to the store.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The sweater looks cuddly-warm. :) Just perfect for January.