Friday, January 09, 2015

Friday at TNNA

We had an amazing day golfing yesterday. The course, Troon North, is about half an hour from our hotel.
You think it's warm in Arizona, but out in the desert, with the wind blowing, it wasn't that warm. I had on a turtle neck and long sleeve shirt. I took the turtle neck off around noon but it wasn't warm enough for shorts - even though many were wearing them on the course.


The houses on the course are amazing.


I didn't get a picture of this house but did get the real estate agent's name to look up the house online. It was only $2,795,000. The house was so beautiful. If I could only come up with $2,700,000 then I could have it :)
After golf we went to an area called CityScape for dinner. They have a real ice rink there and people were skating. Some of them not very well but they were trying.

We set up the Yarn Group Lounge today and after dinner we went to the Fashion Show. I can't wait to go shopping in the morning. Lorna's Laces has a new yarn. Prism has fabulous new colours. There are new shawl pins and yarn bowls. I have to hit Publish and get some sleep. If I can :) Tomorrow is going to be fun!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Looks like you're having a good time. :) I'll take that "cold" over what we're experiencing up here any day! :)