Thursday, January 15, 2015

Coming Soon

Spud & ChloĆ« Stripey Fine takes color inspiration from our solid palette in the Fine collection and mixes them together to create seven new yummy ice cream colors. Stripey Fine is a beautiful blend of 80% superwash wool and 20% silk that’s absolutely ideal for shawls, cowls, baby knits and some pretty fancy footwork.
The yarn will retail for $20.50 a skein.
175m on a 50gram skein

The colour names are making me hungry.
Here is my CustomFit cardigan so far. One front finished and the second cast on. Knitting on 8mm needles helps it to grow faster :)

The colours are truer in this picture. I normally wouldn't post the big picture but I wanted to prove that I did do some knitting while I was away.

There were a few phone calls back and forth between madelinetosh and myself today. A huge order is about to go into production for us. Lots of everything except pashmina and ASAP. We hope to have it in the store by the middle of February.

No comments: