Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a great day with family and friends. We'll be heading to Aunt Rene's later this afternoon and I'm sure the house will be very loud!

I finished the cowl last night.
Pattern: Last-Minute Cowl Project (free from Churchmouse Yarns)
Yarn: 2 balls of Rowan Cocoon
Needles: 12mm, 60cm circular

The pin is pewter and made in Canada.

I have a few skeins of bulky yarn in the house so I'm going to cast on another cowl after church.

We just got home from Christmas dinner. Awesome - thanks Aunt Rene. I was up early this morning. 6am. Are you kidding me? It was like I was 4 years old and wanted to see what Santa brought. I started my post thinking that I would finish after church. Then I went to have lunch with Beth. Since I was up so early, I needed a nap. Then it was time to leave for Burlington. Along the way I forgot to finish my post.

I hope everyone had a great day and now you can start working on some knitting for yourself!!

No comments: