Friday, November 07, 2014

Clue 2

I watched the video for Clue 2 last night and then decided that 9pm might not be the best time to try a new technique. Instead I worked on my Color Play Mohair Wrap. A bit better project for watching TV.
Clue #2 - we are going to be doing Brioche. The stitch isn't hard but you need to concentrate. Please watch the video. I think it will make your life easier. Also, try doing a swatch first. Thicker yarn is good. Just make sure that you use circular needles because you need to slide the stitches back and forth on the needles.

I didn't really like the picture I took at home earlier today so my friend and I went out back.
We still have a few leaves left in the back yard.
Beth and I stayed up and watched How to Get Away With Murder last night. She remarked, and I agree, that it is a hard show to watch because it is hard to like any of the characters. They all lie and cheat and aren't extremely likeable. But I'm not a quitter so I'm going to watch the last few episodes to find out who committed the murder.

It's 8:30 and I just got home. Part of me wants to start Clue #2 but the intelligent part of me is saying to wait until tomorrow. I'm tired and frogging my knitting isn't something high on my to do list. And The Amazing Race is taping. I have to pay attention so back to my Wrap.

No comments: