Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thanks Cathy

Thank you Cathy for another finished project.

Pattern: Blue Bird (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 skeins of Dream in Color Everlasting Sock

She didn't offer it to me. Didn't she read yesterday's post?
We're just about packed for Woodstock. The store is a disaster zone. It will be a mess tomorrow and then Cathy will straighten everything out after I leave on Friday.

My Liberty Inspira Cowl is blocking and I need to get knitting on the cowl in Freia Fingering. I don't think that it will be done in time. It might be on display as 'in progress'.

I've decided on our next KAL and it will start on October 31. You have a choice for this one. I'm going to do the Stephen West Mystery KAL - Exploration Station and invite you to join me on a Stephen West adventure. I know that some people don't like a mystery KAL. You like to know what you are knitting before you start. If this is you, then I invite you to choose a different Stephen West pattern to work on. There are 79 patterns to choose from - mitts, shawls, hats and sweaters.

Don't be afraid of Stephen's KAL. There will be lots of instruction and links to videos for techniques that you might not know.
My pile of merino light. The skein that looks gold is actually called grove and it is a green shade. It was dark outside so I had to take pictures in the dining room. I will finalize my colours on Monday.

It's Survivor/knitting time.

No comments: