Monday, October 20, 2014

Marblz

I was only in the store briefly this morning to unload the van. Then home for more purging. It is getting down to the last few things. Keep them, donate them or throw them out?

Cathy called and told me that the Marblz interchangeable sets arrived.
They will be added to the website in the next few days. I'd like to say tomorrow but I'm off to the dentist. A tooth is bothering me and I want/need to have it checked out. It's not an all day appointment but my dentist is a 45 minute drive. Then a 30-45 minute appointment and 45 minutes to get home. That takes a chunk out of the day.

An email came in late this afternoon from Dream in Color. The Classy mini skeins are being shipped this week.

I think there will be another surprise in the box but I don't want to say anything until it's in my hands.

There are new free patterns on Rowan's website.
Knit this ladies cap sleeved tunic, available as a free pattern to download. Designed by Sarah Hatton using the stunning yarn All Seasons Chunky (cotton and acrylic), this easy to wear sweater has a chunky roll neck collar and split detail at the welt.
Download the pattern... 
Knit this unique, cable-detail snood with feature pompom ties. Designed by Lisa Richardson this versatile project is photographed in Rowan Drift, but can easily be knitted in Big Wool or Big Wool Colour.
Download the pattern... 

Now it's laundry time and then I need to tidy the kitchen. Then I can sit and knit a few rows before bed. There is a football game on and The Blacklist will be taping at 10.

No comments: